- What is your name? Daniela
- How long have you worked or Red Door Cleaning for? 2.5 years
- Why do you love cleaning? I like to see everything nice and neat.
- If you’re not cleaning, what else are you doing with your time? Red Door is my part time job, I also have an office job and love to be with my family.
- Why do you love working for Red Door Cleaning? It is a very organized company and we are held accountable when something is not done right.
- What is one thing that surprised you when you started working for Red Door Cleaning? Organization and how prompt Justina and/or Karen are to answer any questions or concerns.
- If you didn’t have to work, what would you do with your time? I would volunteer, be with friends more, and read.
- What was your first job ever? I was a cleaner for Bee Clean.
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever heard? Two good pieces of advice, one: “pick your battles wisely” and two: “be the best at what you love doing”.
- What is the weirdest fact you know? The fuller the fridge, the more energy-efficient it is.
- If you could take a month to travel anywhere, where would you go? Italy or Greece.
- Are you a cat person or a dog person? I became a cat person when I got my cat but have been a dog person all my life.
- What is an interesting fact about yourself? I love crime tv shows.
- What is one non-work related goal that you would like to achieve in the next five years? I would like to buy a house
- What is your most used emoji? 😊
Pandemic restrictions and the weather are both shifting; businesses and services are gearing up for spring and preparing for more in-person traﬃc. Whether your oﬃce has suffered a bit of dust-collecting neglect or winter has left its mark in your hallways, spring is the perfect time to freshen up those carpets.
Vacuuming is an essential part of weekly or daily carpet maintenance. It removes the most visible debris helping carpets look their best and last their longest. However, removing particles from the carpet will not provide the same results as deep cleaning the carpet ﬁbres. Without a professional deep clean, carpets will eventually look dull and dirty no matter how many times you run the vacuum.
A professional deep clean is recommended a minimum of two times a year. If you have extremely high traﬃc areas, quarterly cleaning can keep your carpets looking pristine, increase their lifespan and save you money in the long run. Professional carpet cleaning services can also include upholstery cleaning to remove stains from spills, body oils, and dead skin cells which attract dust mites.
Get your commercial space ship-shape for spring and experience the beneﬁts of our professional carpet cleaning services in Edmonton and surrounding areas.
Top 3 Beneﬁts of Professional Carpet Cleaning
Make the right impression
There is much more to your business and venue than coffee spills or muddy entrances, but a negative ﬁrst impression may be the only chance your oﬃce has to shine. You want your clients to not just walk in the door, but to stay and return. A professional appearance speaks to your customer or client of the care and attention they are hoping to receive.
At Red Door cleaning we pride ourselves in creating attractive and hygienic spaces. Our carpet cleaning service utilizes a commercial grade machine but unlike truck mounted carpet cleaners, we can bring our machine directly into your facility. This allows us to deep clean and remove stains on any carpet or piece of furniture anywhere in the building. No matter where your customer or client’s gaze goes, you can be assured that your professional image is protected and you are sending the right message.
Protect your Investment
Quality, durable commercial carpeting can last for more than a decade. Unfortunately, without regular care, property owners may ﬁnd the need to replace carpet within 7 years or less. This can add thousands of dollars in unanticipated expenses. Maximize the lifespan of your carpet and get the most out of your investment with proper maintenance. An important part of this maintenance is to professionally clean your carpets at least twice a year. A deep clean will remove deep embedded dirt and debris that crush and damage the ﬁbres with foot traﬃc. Keep your carpet’s patterns, colours and quality at its best with proper professional care.
Often clients with badly stained carpets or upholstery may worry the only solution is replacement and are pleasantly surprised at the difference a professional clean can make. Our high quality carpet cleaning equipment effectively uses a cleaning solution combined with hot water to remove unsightly stains throughout your building. Our staff at Red Door are stain removal experts using the right products and correct techniques to tackle the most stubborn stains. Our practice includes a full check of the premises to pre-treat all obvious stains before using the equipment. This provides the most effective deep clean to remove embedded stains. Our Red Door clients often comment that their space looks new again by the time we have completed the work.
When we hear the word pollutants we commonly think of it as an outdoor problem but many pollutants are tracked and trapped indoors. Both organic and chemical pollutants often get embedded into the ﬁbres of your carpet and furniture. Indoor pollutants can also be from dust and other microorganisms in the environment which can have a signiﬁcant impact on health.
Professional carpet cleaning is effective at removing microscopic organisms that contribute to allergies such as dust mites and harmful bacteria and many other pollutants.
Red Door Cleaning values effective but environmentally friendly cleaning alternatives. Our heavy duty carpet cleaner is also eco-friendly; the best of both worlds. Our professional cleaning services provide not only an attractive space for your clients, tenants or employees but can have a signiﬁcant and positive impact on their health.
Spring is the best time for a fresh start. Contact Red Door Cleaning for a free estimate on your professional carpet cleaning needs today.
Edmonton and Area – Commercial Carpet Cleaning – Red Door Cleaning